Saturday, July 8, 2017

Lavender Confetti Nails

I deal with a good bit of furniture moving, down-stocking, and other nail polish deterrent things at work. Which means, my nails chip quite easily and frequently. That's ok though because chipped nails means new nail polish! I'm still quite stuck on the pastel polish I seem to have in my arsenal and chose a deep lavender color for this week's nail art!

I picked out another one of my funky fingers glitter/confetti polishes to keep me from just painting every nail the same color. The little bit of change up helps to justify me owning so many different bottles of polish, teehee.

Results

I think they came out cute [as if I'd think any of my nail combos weren't cute], but I think I'll play with the "confetti" aspect if I do this combination again. I feel like the lavender is more overwhelming than I want it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment