Thursday, July 6, 2017

June Favorites 2017

A new month is upon us, which means it's time to take a look back at the materialistic goodies that were happy-making for my June. Just a quick short list of my favorites for the passed month!

The first couple items are my newest journal and bus pass holder. 
I saw the journal while at work, and absolutely HAD TO HAVE IT. Well, after some thought that is. When I first opened up it's box and saw the succulent print, I was instantly in love. I know I collect paper like porcelain dolls collect dust, so I slept on it for a couple of days before actually buying it. The two factors that made me pull out my wallet were: 
1. Front & Back Print
The succulent print in the inner front and back covers is gorgeous. 
A beautiful marriage of my favorite colors [blue green and purple]. 
The aesthetic is visually appealing, and brings me happy calm feelings.
2. Binding's Bend-ability
Ooooooh yessss, that's nice. 
The winner was me being able to lay my journal down flat, 
which creates a more comfortable writing angle for me.

I've been using the Journal daily so far. I thought I'd found something great when I bought my planner, but what I really needed was to rekindle with the idea of journaling. I'm able to get all my thoughts out, collage and write about the day, use my vast sticker and washi tape collection, and doodle all in the same place. I've decided to even use planner bits for it instead of trying to keep a planner. It's been working much more smoothly.



The last items are the skin care bits that have stayed on my countertop regardless of the day. These products are so enjoyable that even my fella uses them 😊

Oxy Cleansing Pads have been a go to item for me ever since I can remember first getting acne. I'd initially tried the popular branded acne facial cleansing things. They'd all reacted negatively to my sensitive skin, creating a worse situation than what I'd started with. I've never had a problem with the Oxy formula on my skin, no matter the situation. It's even calmed down my skin from when I was experimenting with new skin care. Stick with what you know, right?

This is my boyfriend's absolute favorite, Black Charcoal Toothpaste. So much so, that he believes we need a stock pile of it since the one I order takes a while to deliver. I love it as well, and have pretty much replaced my go to toothpaste for this one. I've seen great results over time, as well as in my fella's mouth. 10/10 would recommend. If the "black" scares you, never fear! It's more of a grey color, and starts looking like regular toothpaste almost immediately into brushing.

I actually did a little tester video for this nose pack. 
I find myself recommending it to everyone. Not only is the packaging adorable, but it smells like strawberries and it leaves my nose feeling so lovely.

Thanks for reading
Let's see what July brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment